Saturday, January 15, 2011

Trying to get Sidetracked

I had a good deal of time off with the snow/ice storm and as mentioned before, it was hard not to ponder and obsess about when our court date will be. I did go to a great conference that energized me about teaching and education and also started my night classes for this semester. So I hope to be nicely side tracked with everything else so that i don't continue to obsess. School and the workshop has reaffirmed that pursuing further education with Curriculum and Instructional Development is something I love and should continue. I also look forward to finally seeing my students after a week and a half....so I am doing some work at home while the kids go visit John's dad way out in the sticks :) I have had enough cold and ice and do not feel the desire to go cut firewood and walk through the woods right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment