Wednesday, July 21, 2010

FEDEX

Yesterday i sent out the I 600A - FEDEX and today my friend FEDEX worker delivered my big package from HOLT with the travle disclosure, dossier invoice, programinvoice and placement agreement...this has , by far, made it feel the most formal and "real"- we also got some more medical updates for S- i totally did not get thier notes from June, but everything else has been emailed.
We got our bank letters and doctors letter waiting, along with the MOWA letter, pass port copies, and well..i need to check the list. I am trying to remember off the top of my head......so much stuff...
Oh i need to get the new letters of reference....grrr...
ok well i am planning a big notary trip soon- i have some local notary helpers i mind. I hope by this time next week I can put this dossier and check in the mail.....ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment