Follow by Email

Monday, June 10, 2013

WOOHOO officially submitted!

we were officially submitted today! So excited. Other people in my court group already have return embassy dates for next week (two families). I am super excited. Still trying to plan the best use of our travel funds. We  are concerned with having some of Johns family stay with Sam- there's just concerns with Sams behaviors and having someone we feel confident to care for our dogs. So if we don't have the $ to take all of us, then it may just be me. That way i would have the $ to visit K's home village too and extended many decisions. I hate for John not to be able to go- but he has significant concerns with not having much support for Sam-care, we do not have many options. We will see where the funds are. I expect to be buying tickets i a week or two.


  1. As bad as everyone wants to go (trust me, I get it), keeping things somewhat "normal" for Sam while you're away will make the transition when you do get home a tad-bit less dramatic. Me traveling for B alone and Lance staying with Ty was the best decision ever. We were in the same situation, just no one he would have felt 100% comfortable with here.

    1. Leah Ann- i couldn't remember how you guys ended up doing it. Did you all go for court for B? Has Ty returned at all?
      I really want Sam to go back and feel like i shouldn't miss the opportunity. Of course I also have the option to take Sam with me solo....that kinda scares me....alot